How to Increase Organic Traffic: 7 No-Fluff, Practical Methods
November 27, 2018
Tons of companies are turning to paid advertising to drive traffic to their websites. You might be considering whether or not this is a good solution for your business too.
What’s the problem with paid traffic? The costs begin to stack up fast.
My guest Nat Eliason is the founder of Growth Machine, a digital marketing agency providing SEO-focused content to grow massive blogs. Today, Nat shares how you can grow your traffic for free and start bringing in thousands of visitors to your website every day.
- Why it’s critical to bring organic search traffic to your blog
- The biggest reason why most blogs don’t rank high on Google
- How to come up with 100 compelling topic ideas in one hour or less
- One ridiculously simple trick for outlining your article’s subheadings
- What the “Goldilocks Zone” is and why it matters for SEO strategy
- How to outrank big-name magazines for the #1 search result
- The counterintuitive approach to your content promotion strategy
- Made You Think Podcast
- How startups die from their addiction to paid marketing by Andrew Chen
- Summaries, Notes, and Lessons from Books I’ve Read – Nat Eliason
- The Wiki Strategy: How to Grow Your Blog to 100k+ Monthly Visitors
- Ahrefs: Competitor Research Tools & SEO Backlink Checker
- Clearscope: Modern SEO Software for Content Teams
- Growth Machine: Get More Traffic from Google
- @nateliason on Twitter
- Seth Godin’s Marketing Secrets to Launching a New Business