Marketing Without a Budget: Grow Your Revenue with 0 Credibility or Advertising
October 30, 2018
If you’ve ever wondered how to grow your business when nobody has an idea who you are, this episode is for you.
Here’s the thing: I know what it’s like to start a business and have to market yourself on a small budget.
What steps do you take when you don’t have the money to spend on advertising and nobody cares about you yet? Ryan Kulp explains his strategy and more inside today’s episode.
- Why Ryan really writes all of his emails in lowercase
- The truth about customer profiles (and why your ideal client doesn’t exist)
- How to develop a gut feeling about your potential customers
- Why writing daily can help you discover your biggest strengths
- What happens when you look at what your competitors aren’t doing
- Why your mindset matters when it comes to getting more done
- How to become a better marketer by creating
- How to Validate Your Business Idea in 3 Steps (The Right Way)
- How to Build a Growth Marketing Team (The Non-Sleazy Way)
- Fomo: Social Proof Marketing Platform
- @RyanCKulp on Twitter
- @usefomo on Twitter
- RyanCKulp.com: Ryan’s website and blog
- All Marketers are Liars by Seth Godin
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? By Seth Godin