The Most Effective Way to Generate Demand with Jeanne Hopkins
June 12, 2018
Most marketers focus on lead generation but it is enough?
There's another step in your marketing system that comes first: demand generation.
While lead generation is a system focused on collecting contact information from potential customers, demand generation is about building brand awareness and creating demand for your products or services.
I asked lead generation expert Jeanne Hopkins to join the show and share her process on setting up a marketing campaign that generates demand and acquires customers.
- Why most companies struggle to develop a system for attracting leads
- The costly mistake marketers make when it comes to their website design
- How auditing is the first step new marketers should take in demand generation
- The unexpected reason why promotion is the last thing you should think about
- Why small teams should go after key objectives vs. individuals
- What marketers miss when it comes to communication and small wins
- How we set expectations along the customer journey and why they matter
- Why we need to become comfortable with video and public speaking
- SaaS Monetization: How to Make More From Current Customers - Episode 24 with Patrick Campbell
- Dan Moyle
- Dale Carnegie - Public Speaking Training
- Patrick Campbell: ProfitWell Blog
- Patrick Campbell: Price Optimization Blog
- @mvolpe - Mike Volpe on Twitter
- Sales experience for marketers book or another podcast episode
- @JeanneHopkins - Jeanne Hopkins on Twitter
- Jeanne Hopkins on LinkedIn