Brand Positioning 101: How to Tell a Memorable Story
August 07, 2018
How can your brand stand out in an oversaturated market today?
If you’re a frequent listener, you already know we talk a lot about branding on this podcast. It’s because I believe that branding is the core of marketing. Without a solid foundation in place, your marketing strategy will flop.
In today’s episode, Rebecca Vogels and I chat about the connection between branding, storytelling, and your personal brand.
- How social media has transformed the concept of branding
- Why companies must know what values they stand for today
- Finding out what your customers care about (and how they communicate)
- The difference between your existing customers vs. leads you want to attract
- How to tell a story about your brand that delivers value
- What three key story concepts your brand can tell
- Why marketers should focus on empathy for their customers
- Storytelling Marketing Strategy: Tell Your Business Story in 6 Steps
- 26 Types of Brand Positioning to Stand Out In Your Customer’s Mind
- All of the Above
- t3n – digital pioneers
- Product Positioning: 5 Proven Methods
- How to Use Jobs-to-be-Done to Read Your Customers’ Minds
- Buyer Persona: Your Guide to Create 100% Accurate & Detailed Ones
- Mark Ritson: 4 Steps to Creating a Rock-Solid Marketing Strategy
- Why Am I Crying All the Time?
- Happy Money: The Science of Happier Spending
- SXSW: South by Southwest Conference
- Seth Godin’s Marketing Secrets to Launching a New Business
- Purple Cow