How to Do User Research (Even if You’re on a Budget)
August 21, 2018
Want to create a better user experience for your customers? Start with user research.
Before you develop a user experience design you need to understand what your customer really wants. In this episode, Els Aerts joins us to explain what user research is, why it’s important, and how you can complete user research on a budget.
- The role of user research in business growth and what it entails
- Why customers don’t respond to your surveys
- How to execute user research and testing on a budget
- The difference between user research vs. market research
- Four personality traits every user test moderator needs
- What questions should be answered in user testing
- Why surveys will tell you more than Google Analytics data
- Buyer Persona: Your Guide to Create 100% Accurate & Detailed Ones
- Moderating with Multiple Personalities: 3 Roles for Facilitating Usability Tests
- Copy Hackers
- 3 Steps to Write Copy That Converts with Joanna Wiebe
- Nielsen Norman Group