Everyone Hates Marketers
How to Grab Attention: Kevin Roger’s 60-Second Sales Hook
Want to learn how to write a sales hook for your business in 60 seconds?
Former stand-up comedian and copywriting coach Kevin Rogers joins the podcast to talk about personality marketing and how to use humor to capture your customers’ attention.
Not only does Kevin share his four-step system for creating an enticing sales hook, but he covers how you can apply this powerful storytelling formula to your business–even if you don’t have a story to share yet.
- The 60-Second Sales Hook by Kevin Rogers
- Mark Ritson: 4 Steps to Creating a Rock-Solid Marketing Strategy
- Why winning your prospects’ attention comes first
- The key difference between cold leads vs. warm leads
- How Kevin uses stand-up comedy to connect with his audience
- His four-step system for writing an irresistible sales hook
- Why marketing yourself is the hardest thing you’ll ever do
- When you should talk about yourself vs. your customer
- How to sell something when you can’t use your own story
- How to interview your customers like a journalist
Brought to you by Everyone Hates Marketers of Everyone Hates Marketers