Everyone Hates Marketers
Q&A – Part 2
Welcome to another special episode.
Last week I answered your questions on topics about the podcast and the Everyone Hates Marketers brand. Today’s episode is dedicated to answering your marketing questions.
You all want to know more about subjects like freelancing, networking, startup marketing, and more. Let’s dive in.
In this episode:
- The number one skill everyone modern marketer should have
- What marketing skills are most important for the future
- How to market with a low budget in a short timeframe
- How you can make the switch from freelancing to an in-house role
- What the difference is when marketing to B2C vs. B2B audiences
- How to build a network when you’re an introvert
- The best school for learning how to start a marketing career
- Seth Godin’s altMBA
- How to Build a Growth Marketing Team with Ferdinand Goetzen
- Marketing Week Mini MBA
- 3 Steps to Write Copy that Converts with Joanna Wiebe
- How to Convince People to Buy Without Being Pushing with Sean D’Souza
- 1-Page Marketing Plan with Allan Dib
- How to Start a Marketing Agency the Right Way with David Baker
Brought to you by Everyone Hates Marketers of Everyone Hates Marketers